|Men's Basketball Player of the Week|
TreVaughn Goodman, Principia College
Goodman, a senior from Lauderhill, Fla., put together a three-game effort last week in which he averaged 22.0 points, 10.0 rebounds, and 2.7 assists per game. He had a high of 26 points against Knox and followed with 21 points and 10 rebounds in a game against a D3 Final Four participant from last year Wheaton. He closed out the week with 19 points and 11 rebounds against Franklin. On the week he shot 61-percent from the field and added four steals.
|Women's Basketball Player of the Week|
Nikki Matters, Principia College
In her season opener, Nikki Matters set a Principia program record for most points in a game with a 44 point outing against Rockford. Matters, a senior guard from Mt. Prospect, Ill., put up 44 points, topping the previous mark of 39, in a narrow double-overtime loss to Rockford. Matters went 10-of-25 from the floor, knocking down four three's and hitting on 20-of-23 free-throws. She also added 6 rebounds and 6 assists in the game.
- Addison Beussink, Webster University (Women's Basketball) Recorded a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds against Ozarks while being named to WU Tip-Off Classic All-Tournament team.
- Alex Dentlinger, Iowa Wesleyan University (Men's Basketball) Recorded 25 points in a win over Minnesota-Morris.
- Olivia Falls, Eureka College (Women's Basketball) Recorded 24 points and 13 rebounds while helping Eureka erase an 18 point deficit, the largest in program history.
- Josh Johnson, Webster University (Men's Basketball) Scored 30 points against Missouri Baptist.
- Morgan McCrea, Iowa Wesleyan University (Women's Basketball) Averaged 25.0 points and 7.0 rebounds in two games last week.