This week's St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference Players of the Week are: Sam Feehan, from Eureka College; and Dakota Flesner, from Iowa Wesleyan University.
SLIAC MEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Feehan, a senior from Peoria, Ill., played the role of scorer and facilitator in two games last week for Eureka. Feehan led his team in scoring with 33 points against Greenville and followed with 18 points and six assists in a win over Principia. Against Greenville, Feehan knocked down 13-of-17 shots including going perfect from three point range (3-for-3) and the free throw line (4-for-4). He followed with 18 points against Principia, also dishing out six assists and recording four steals. On the week Feehan shot 63.6 percent from the field, averaging 25.5 points, 3.0 rebounds, 5.0 assists, and 2.0 steals over two games.
SLIAC WOMEN'S BASKETBALL PLAYER OF THE WEEK
Flesner, a senior from Payson, Ill., averaged a double-double last week in helping Iowa Wesleyan maintain their first place lead in the SLIAC standings. Flesner averaged 23.5 points and 12.5 rebounds over two contests. She started the week with 20 points and 16 rebounds in a win over Webster. Flesner's best performance came against MacMurray when she scored 27 points with nine rebounds and three assists. She was 8-of-12 from the floor and 11-of-15 from the free-throw line. On the week Flesner shot 55.6 percent from the field.
- Emmie Haring, Fontbonne University (Women's Basketball) Haring dished out 17 assists and picked up 15 steals over two games last week, all while averaging 10.5 points per game.
- Deavis Johnson, MacMurray College (Men's Basketball) Johnson recorded back to back double-double's last week; averaging 16.0 points and 14.0 rebounds in wins over Fontbonne and Iowa Wesleyan.
- Kara Johnson, Principia College (Women's Basketball) Johnson had a pair of double-doubles last week; averaging 24.0 points and 11.5 rebounds per game.
- DeAndre Manual, Blackburn College (Men's Basketball) Manuel totaled 17 points, seven rebounds, and six assists in helping his team to a win over Fontbonne.
- C.J. Moore, Webster University (Men's Basketball) Moore hit the game winning shot at the buzzer, totaling 25 points in a win over Greenville.