Several Iowa Wesleyan College student-athletes have been honored by the USCAA for academic success this past year. A total of eight student-athletes that compete in St. Louis Intercollegiate Athletic Conference sports were recognized. The United States Collegiate Athletic Association, USCAA, is a national organization that represents small college, junior colleges and community colleges. In order to be eligible for the honors student-athletes must be a sophomore or higher in academic standing and hold at least a 3.5 grade-point average.
The following student-athletes from Iowa Wesleyan earned Academic honors.
- Jacob Ayers, Men's Cross Country - National All-Academic Team
- Savannah Blair, Women's Soccer - All-Academic Honorable Mention Team
- Cody Bossio, Men's Soccer - National All-Academic Team
- Sindy Carillo, Women's Soccer - National All-Academic Team
- Zac Cronkhite, Men's Golf - National All-Academic Team
- Breanna Derynck, Women's Cross Country - National All-Academic Team
- Dakota Flesner, Women's Basketball and Women's Volleyball - All-Academic Honorable Mention Team
- Tyler Hitt, Men's Soccer - National All-Academic Team